Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fresh Start

So i have been considering starting a blog for some time now, and I figured with the new year why not go ahead and do it. I have multiple reasons for wanting to have one.
       1. why not? 
       2. my sister is totally against it
       3. helps with self reflection and journal
       4. a great way to vent on days when i have venting to do
       5. entertain for my ladies of leisure who love to hear about my crazy love life

and of course i could continue on with about 20 more reasons if i needed to. 

2010 was a horrible, let me repeat that, HORRIBLE year for me. I had to deal with things that i never in a million years thought i would ever go through and i made many mistakes along the way. I would like to think that 2011 will be better, i mean it really can not get any worse. But i also know that i am a long way away from making any huge life changing decisions. but i am striving to every day make very small decisions that will slowly make things better. 

So i invite you to read along, follow me, comment, disagree, laugh, cry, whatever you feel necessary. but i am forewarning you I will vent, i will insult, i will make comments people do not like, i will put things out there that maybe i should not. but this is me, and i will not apologize for anything i put on here. it is your choice to read it or not. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment